automa advanced architecture machine controller
A number of years ago Automa decided to design its own machine controller with a propriety owned software package that would meet our customers’ demands as regards to a user friendly operating system that is easy to maintain. We did not want to rely on and be at the mercy of outside software and hardware suppliers that would in the end create rigid terms and conditions to be able to sell and service this type of control system on our machines. It was decided to go with an Industrial PC, with a Windows embedded operating system, and with reliable and easy to procure software and hardware components.
On this solid platform we developed our product in an open architecture environment and expandable as required.
Today all machine models available from Automa have the same base software and thus modifications and upgrades which are implemented for certain functions and options are available to all other machines as well.
Some of the main features are:
- Easy to use 15” colour touch screen with virtual keyboard and numerical keypad
- Icons with help function can guide you through most of the settings
- The system is programmed with 4 password levels
- USB port (for recipe storage on USB supplied key or other usage)
- The program for connection to internet for long distance servicing is pre-installed